GlowShift’s Tinted 7 Color Series Dual Intake Temperature Gauge allows you to monitor the hot air being forced into your intercooler, as well as monitoring the cool air being pushed into your engine, ensuring that your intercooler is functioning at optimum levels. This smoked out 2 1/16" (52mm) dual intake gauge accurately reads up to 300° Fahrenheit with the 2 included electronic temperature sensors and stepper motor technology. This gives you the perfect combination to effectively monitor your dual intake temperatures with extremely smooth movement for both included needles. This dual intake temperature gauge features two independent analog needles, illuminated red and green needles, that sweep 270 degrees and GlowShift’s 7 Color Through Dial Lighting allows you to select from 7 different colors to match your factory dash or to add a unique lighting style to the interior of your vehicle. The included color recall function remembers the color of the gauge that it was set to prior to turning your vehicle off and the dimmer wire allows the gauge to dim 30% for a more subtle glow when driving at night. Each dual intake temperature gauge purchased comes included with all necessary sensors, mounting hardware, installation instructions, as well as free lifetime technical support and a one year limited warranty.
Optional Weld-In Bungs
Adding the 3/8-18 NPT Weld-In Bung Set allows you to install and thread the Dual Air Intake Gauge Sensors to the pre and post locations of your vehicle’s intercooler. This set features (2) 3/8-18 NPT aluminum thread adapters that are easily welded to the intercooler pipe.
- 2 1/16" (52mm) Black Face Gauge with a Magnified Tinted Lens
- Dual Intake Temperature Readings from 0 to 300° Fahrenheit
- (2) 3/8" Electronic Temperature Sensors
- (2) Analog Gauge Needles for Dual Readouts
- 7 Color LED Through Dial Lighting with Color Recall Ability
- 7 Solid Color Settings and Two Color Cycle Modes
- Stepper Motor Technology
- Dimmer Wire Allows the Gauge to Dim 30%
- Gauge Depth Measures 2 3/4"
- Gauge Visor
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty