- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Aftermarket ECM calibration may be required. You are responsible for verifying compatibility with your tuning provider.
We have performed extensive testing of BorgWarner's new SX-E line of turbochargers and they have proven to be a great match for the 5.9L/6.7L Cummins, 6.4L/6.7L Ford, and 6.6L Duramax engines. This option includes the 63mm compressor wheel, 73mm turbine wheel, and 1.0 A/R (divided / twin scroll) exhaust housing. The 73mm turbine wheel is larger than we are used to using, but the twin scroll design helps to retain the response and drive-ability in the lower RPM range. The benefits of the 73mm turbine wheel include lower drive pressure, lower EGTs, and more power! During our testing we experienced an average of a 200 degree drop in peak exhaust gas temperatures when compared to most factory turbocharger setups.
Forged Milled Wheels (FMW) are standard on all SX-E turbos and these compressors work in conjunction with the new enhanced covers that feature an integrated speed sensor port and pre-machined boost port. BorgWarner has also stepped up their game with a 6 pad or 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing that is featured in all SX-E turbochargers.
*** Since this includes a brand new BorgWarner unit, any turbocharger warranties will need to be done directly through BorgWarner. ***
- 63MM BorgWarner S300 SX-E Supercore
- 1.0 Divided Turbine/Exhaust Housing