- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2007 - 2019 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Pickup AND Cab & Chassis
The OEM fuel pressure relief valve is designed to relieve pressure once the fuel rail gets above 27,000 psi. Some aftermarket tuning options allow fuel rail pressure to be raised above this point, causing the pressure to be wasted and bled off through this valve. The valve can also prematurely fail, causing loss of rail pressure even on stock rail pressure calibrations. This fuel rail shim kit from H&S Motorsports will remedy any fuel pressure loss caused by the OEM fuel pressure relief valve. Common symptoms of a leaking pressure relief valve are trouble codes P0087 and/or P1011 and loss of power.