- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Fits all 2011 - 2016 6.6L LML Duramax
Aftermarket ECM calibration required. You are responsible for verifying compatibility with your tuning provider.
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Turbo Kit for the 2011 - 2016 6.6L GM Duramax diesel! The Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) that comes equipped on the 6.6L LML Duramax from the factory can quickly become a liability when it is pushed beyond what the OEM designed it for. Excessive drive pressure and exhaust gas temperature are common issues associated with the factory VGT. This kit is designed to replace the factory VGT with a new BorgWarner SX-E unit to provide not only a significant performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory unit.
We have performed extensive testing of BorgWarner's new SX-E line of turbochargers and they have proven to be a great match for the 6.6L Duramax engine. This kit comes standard with the 1.00 A/R divided (twin scroll) turbine housing (unless requested otherwise) and our true divided exhaust manifold takes full advantage of the twin-scroll design. The 73mm turbine wheel is larger than we are used to using, but the twin scroll design helps to retain the response and drive-ability in the lower RPM range. The benefits of the 73mm turbine wheel include lower drive pressure, lower EGTs, and more power! During our testing we experienced an average of a 170 degree drop in peak exhaust gas temperatures when compared to the factory VGT. Durability and reliability also play a big part in our parts selection and BorgWarner has stepped up their game with the 360-degree thrust bearing assembly that is featured in all SX-E turbochargers.
Without any fueling or tuning changes, you can expect to pick up at least 60-100 WHP (depending on which SX-E option is used). With complimenting fuel modifications, these turbochargers have been known to put down some serious power!
Whether you're looking for a performance gain or just wanting something to replace the stock junk, this kit is a great solution for you. It will make your 6.6L Duramax run like it is supposed to!
We offer several different compressor wheel options with this kit:
- 63mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (575-625 WHP)
- 64mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (600-650 WHP)
- 66mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (650-700 WHP)
- 69mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (700-750 WHP)
* All of the above options include the 73mm turbine wheel and .91 A/R divided turbine housing, unless requested otherwise.
** The end-user is always responsible for verifying proper boost/drive pressure ratios. Other exhaust housing options and/or wastegate solutions may be suggested to prevent turbocharger damage on some specific applications. If you need assistance with your particular application, please contact us prior to purchasing or installing this kit.
*** Since this kit includes a brand new BorgWarner unit, turbocharger warranties will need to be done directly through BorgWarner. Click here for the BorgWarner Performance Turbocharger Warranty Statement
- HSM SX-E Turbocharger (1.00 A/R divided exhaust housing unless requested otherwise)
- HSM Divided T4 Cast Turbo Pedestal
- HSM Downpipe
- HSM Polished Intake
- HSM Oil Drain Solution
- Installation Kit Including all necessary hoses, clamps, plugs, gaskets, adapters, etc.